Friday, August 21, 2009

Assignment #3 5 Bible Scriptures on Family-Lacey

3 John 4

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.



I want to bring joy to my parents so therefore, i should do everything I do with their feelings in mind.



Acts 10:31

They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved you and your household"



Being the child that I am, I should promote Christianity everyday in my home.



Acts 16:32

Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house.



I should be a influence on my family and be a encouragement.



1 TI 3:4

He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect.



I should make everything easier for my father and give him my utermost respect.



Gen 2:21

So then, don't be afraid. I will provide for you and your children."
And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them.

We should not be afraid that our familys cannot provide the things we need into our lifes we should have family and be an encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment