Friday, August 14, 2009

Assignment #1 Honoring Teachers


Lacey
-I think to honor teachers means to give them your full respect.
-Some fond memories with teachers are they are always very loving and caring.
They also take their time making sure everyone is having a good day.
-1 Thessalonians5:12-13
12My friends, we ask you to be thoughtful of your leaders who work hard and tell you how to live for the Lord.
13Show them great respect and love because of their work. Try to get along with each other.
Rachel:
-Honoring my teachers means that obey the school and class rules, do my homework that is assigned, and listen diligently.
-My teachers have all gone out of their way to help us all succeed
Romans 13:1-2
1Obey the rulers who have authority over you. Only God can give authority to anyone, and he puts these rulers in their places of power. 2People who oppose the authorities are opposing what God has done, and they will be punished.





6 comments: